Oh My Cup Runneth Over - Coffee Cup Doodles

Friday, December 11, 2015 Yuveline (UV) 0 Comments



                                      
My love for coffee meets my love for doodling. Started as a silly scribble one lazy morning at work, my coffee doodles have now grown into a tall collection indeed.

Not to mention, the many friends turned fans. Every morning, the coffee man (Anna with a dozen coloured flasks on his trusty TVS) serves the employees coffee in a pint-sized paper cup. Along with my dose of caffeine, he gives me an empty cup which I use as a curvy canvas to doodle with my two rupee pen. Each doodle revolves around coffee and I try to make it witty (read punny). Here are some of the best ones from my collection. Grab a mug of hot coffee, sip, smack, sit back and enjoy!
                                      

                                      
                                      
                                      
                                                            










  

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Inspired? Jus' pour a fresh cup of coffee and start doodling... :)






                                       My love for coffee meets my love for doodling. Started as a silly scribble one lazy morning at w...

0 comments: