This is UVness

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 Yuveline (UV) 0 Comments




Here it is. The truth. Am a seasoned procrastinator with a million little ambitions but never got the time (that's my favourite excuse) to actually do the things I want to. So after all this time, I've landed myself with the task of starting a blog (well, i had one before, but it was more of an adolescent diary. So let's forget that i mentioned it.) This is serious. This is worth my time, your time. 

One fine day (actually it was one night after i had just quit my job), it dawned on me that I've been so busy with work, that i no longer did the things i loved doing. I keep convincing myself that i would, but i never did. I realized that the only way to start something is to actually START something. Even if my new job demands the same amount of dedication, i WILL make some time to write, to doodle, to click pictures, to inspire, to learn, to explore, to just DO. I hear everyone telling me to, so why not?

This blog is my witness to that promise. And so are you, its readers. I present to you a blog that captures and showcases a piece of those million ambitions I have. I can't define it with a genre or put a title to the kind of work am going to put up here. It's going to be RANDOMness, MADness, AWESOMEness, CRAZIness, UNIQUEness, simply put...it's going to be UVness! 

So, let's go...


Here it is. The truth. Am a seasoned procrastinator with a million little ambitions but never got the time (that's my favourite ...

0 comments: